The Flu Vaxxes are the Most Dangerous Vaxxes in the US
While all vaxxes, yes, every single one (and especially multiple dose ones)are dangerous, the influenza vaxxes are the most dangerous. A Department of Justice report released in 2013 found these results. The best selling flu vaxx (and there are several flu vaxxes) is only the fifth most popular vaxx, but flu vaxxes account for over half of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, also known as Vaccine Court, settlements.
This report found that 60% of the settled court cases involved flu vaxxes and the remaining 40% of settlements covered damages for 11 different vaxxes.
Most of the damages resulting from the flu vaxx were for The greatest number of injuries by far that were reported as a result of the flu vaccine were for Guillain-Barre Syndrome, or GBS, a condition which the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke describes as follows:
The injuries caused by the flu vaccine, as listed in the Department of Justice report, are not limited to Guillain-Barre Syndrome, however. They also include: neurological injury, peripheral neuropathy, painful myalgias, psychological sequella, opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome, cerebellar ataxia, corneal transplant failure, transverse myelitis, encephalitis, shoulder injury, bilateral optic neuritis resulting in permanent legal blindness, leukoencephalopathy, chemically-induced multiple sclerosis, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, fibromyalgia, and death, among others.
The flu vaccine is a toxic recipe for disaster. It contains more than 25,000 times the amount of mercury allowed in drinking water. Consider the fact that injected mercury is even more toxic than ingested mercury. Some of the many other toxic and dangerous flu vaxx ingredients are polymyxin, beta-propiolactone, formaldehyde, aluminum, thimerosal, polysorbate 80, and neomycin. Thimerosal, which is present in most flu vaccines, is highly toxic and synergistically toxic, meaning it becomes significantly more toxic when in the presence of other chemical compounds such as aluminum and many antibiotics. Thimerosal is made of thiosalicyclic acid and ethyl mercury. Mercury is 500-1,000 times more toxic than lead. Polysorbate 80 is often contaminated with 1-4-dioxane, a carcinogen that has been shown to cause reproductive disturbances in rats. Beta-propiolactone is a powerful and toxic disinfectant that is "reasonably expected to be a human carcinogen," especially when injected into the bloodstream (International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1999). Many flu vaccines contain human genetic material that has been genetically modified. Injecting genetically modified material into your bloodstream is a whole new topic.
Interestingly, the flu vaxx actually makes you more susceptible to contracting the flu.
I host my websites with: